Thursday, December 08, 2005
ok.. updating again... i bet ya dat every single day i shall update within dis December holz... haha... nothing to do mah... kk, today went to sch again for training.. from 10-12... as usual we are always late... so we started at around 10 plus I think. I realized that trainings under Cik Mail are not so tough as compared to the ones conducted by firdaus. So there were no muscle pain at all. Was sooo happy that Raudah, Maria and I will be playing Regu.. how funny that i kept forgetting the steps!! must practise more k gerls!! Im happy for Lila too... she wanted tu play tunggal so badly and tada! she got it!! toghether with Shikin ofcoz...
Went for a short bathe afterwards before heading to Jamik Mosque for zohor prayers.. Guess who i met?? rain!! haha... long time never see him.. he was with two friends of his; fadhil n haiqel.. argued with him again on which is better: east or west?? haha common boy... east is defnitely better. Saw Kak long and dyl too, but i saw them during training so didnt get the chace to talk to them... gosh miss them laaa... ok ok miss D16 lar!!
Then I went straight to Tampines to meet Raifana, Arafah, Azimah and theres Aisyah too!! but aisyah left after few minutes. We ate, talk, discuzz... we had fun n laughters... i dono why... but my old buds are just the best peepz to hang out with after all. Love u gerlz la... cant wait for the chalet oredi.. one more week!! hopefully one of them can help me carry the lauk and stuff. Cant imagine I carry everything on my own..hhehex funneee
woahh its 7:02 oredi... must get ready for my prayers... cya around~
12/08/2005 06:51:00 pm;