Saturday, February 25, 2006
ahh.. what a wonderful slumber i had. was very very tired and sleepy yesterday. I didnt talk much in class. didnt even do much work. Talked alot only when im out with the gerls.
Reached home at almost 8 and baaaaaam! i slept all the way till the next morning. How many hours was that? funny thing, i woke up at 8, met asri to pass him something, went back home just to resume my sleep. hahaha! I SLEPT ALOT!! don blame me, was too tired. kept having something after school since Monday. worse, I FORGOT TO DO RJ! heck care ah.. i submit it through email, dono if its gonna be accepted anot. Wont be meeting the fac next week, i think, if i pont ah...
haaa.. thats the question that lies restless in me; to pont or not to pont? Lets weigh the reasons out.
Ponteng:
[bad]
1) I will feel restless coz my mommy wont know about it. She would let me skip even a day! told her before that we have 2 days leave. She said just go.. its knowledge not to be missed.. grr!
2) The first 3 cognitive UTS of mine sux!! not even a 'B'! must depend on my daily grades for a good overall grade. Even so, only few 'A's for my daily grades. Perhaps the last day of sch i can get one. hmmmm... so if i pont, wont have the chance laa..
[good]
1) the rest of them are going!! i want to join them! walk2 around orchard, n maybe can help tch sumi at lab. i miss u all lar! eventhough we all in RP... even yesterday's mini outing, not everyone followed.
2) I need a break!! i havent skip A DAY since semester 2 started! need some time-off
So the conclusion? hmmm lemme see... shall decide in few days to come.
~signing off [heck care with the rest la mai! be urself]
2/25/2006 02:45:00 pm;