Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Ok, rushed back home to see misha, but then.. aww alaa.. shes asleep, nemind laaa.. so cuddly cute sucking her thumb. Felt like “cubberizing” her. That cubberizing word is just so contagious. My brother started it n I followed. N now, my classmates too followed!
So today school was ok.. abit draggy coz its science, n being the last team to present was like soo… darn no one’s listening except for the fac.
On the way back i met Rain n dyl.. awww tanx for the CDs!! i owe u all a big one!! i noe im part of it.. but i did totally nothing.. not that i did not wana do.. but i don no how..
so once again, to
KAK LONG, RAIN & DYL: thanx for editting the silat videos aite! zabur, taurat, injil n bibie eh?? hahahax!
So I met aisyah in redhill to pass her project box. Lucky RP is situated along her destination to home from NP. Reached home VERY early la.. I think this is the earliest in this term.. arnd 530 home oredi.. just somehow.. itchy hands opened the fridge n grabbed food! My Gawd y cant I just stop eating. A disease of mine I tell u. How to fight Aini this sat?? hmm a bit scarry coz shes way taller than me and shes experienced. When the hell am I goin to get my own groin guard!!!?!?!
The match.. a day after my bdae..darn.. n this Friday u noe wat!! The o lvl results will be out! Woooh! Met Fatimahwati last nite n she told me she got her pincode oredi.. scarry ehh.. hahah n shes still the same ol crappy n high girl… somehow got close to her during the ckp petah competition last yr.. Its funny how they gonna get o results but yet STE results are not out yet?!?!? How come!! Its always STE first rite?? Geee I wanna know how well this yr’s batch doin… make us proud la gerls. Our batch last yr.. totally lousy laa! The highest aggrte was 6 or 8 I tink.. some girl from waktnjg.. whom I think has become close to hannah now. But highest frm our sch?? Kekhek 20!!! How far is dat! Puih! Da over la dey.
Ok ok.. now lets continue with these maths 6Ps… bla bla blaa… Ut….
2/07/2006 06:10:00 pm;