Lets fly..!



Friday, February 10, 2006

What a day has it been for me. Im so embarrassed goin to sch with swollen eyes. even my classmate n arafah said so. Bengkak is the word. That’s wat will happen if u cry to sleep at nite. Cant help it. I need to let them out. Im terribly sad. Its suppose to be a happy day for me.. 10th of Feb.. The day I was born.. N now im exactly 18 years of age. Somehow I was tested too much. Firstly it’s the o lvl result.. Well.. Yah I better say it out. I retake my o lvl.. Ya ya.. I don wanna fail again ofcourse.. My father's money.. Don let it go down the drain. Im such in a nervous state right now waiting for the result. Plz plz.. Not let me fail again.. Ive worked hard for it okeh.. Lahaa ma kasabat wa alaiha maa kasabat ..( can I use that verse?)

N the worst thing of all.. My fon.. My beloved fon.. My one n only fon..how can I be so careless? My gawd.. These ppl.. Y must they steal.. Y y y! plz think how others feel laa.. Did I ever steal b4?? If I really did unintentionally, perhaps it’s a retribution..* keep praying*. Its lost last nite last nite! Wasted.. Waited so long after school for silat training.. End up didn’t do silat at all. Well, a bit only la. It goes like this..

The girls were only me, aini and marya. Around 7 plus, we went to the toilet to change our attire. Hmm into the cubicles we went.. Yah I hanged my tshirt n jeans on the door, n went outside to put on my tudong. Being clumsy n careless like always.. I just went out like that once ready.

So… I helped bring the silat stuff outside n all from the cabin.. Den did my magrib prayers.. Y cant I even remember my clothes were still inside!! Its such a long time then I remembered. Den the training started.. Everything as per normal.. When just about to warm up, I remembered, told cik mail I left something in the toilet n he permitted me to go. N OH MY GOD! The clothes were there.. But not my fon! The fon was in my jeans' pocket. Somehow my money was there.. The person took only my fon… how could she?!?!? Plz plz.. Hopefully she took it to return it to OSC..

I was totally stunned. I asked the girls inside. I didn’t even know them. They too helped me searched here n there. Who knows its one of them.. I dono.. Cant accuse anyhow. I went out with legs feeling very weak. I cried immediately. I saw them doing the run oredi. So I joined in. I run with them. Seriously, I didn’t feel the effect at all. Im running but my mind was totally not there. Cant remember how many rounds we took. Im not tired but im grasping for air coz im crying hard while running. I think Cik Mail realised that n he asked me to search again. N dats it! totally not found! Cant continue any training that he asked me to tutop gelanggang. I just sat there thinking about where could it've been. I called my dad n hes terribly angry. He asked me to go home instantly. But I continued sitting there.. I wanna go home late.. So that he'll go to sleep.

Ya Allah.. Ive been tested by u again today.. Give me strength to go through this. Forgive me if this is a retribution. I know… "la yukallifuLLahu nafsan illa wus'ahaa" .. Now.. I have debts here n there.. N need to save up for a new fon.. Haiz.. Im not rich.. N im tired of giving tuitons. I want to be a totally full time student. Thought I can go shopping after debts cleared.. But ney.. Have to resist again.. I remembered resisting my temptations to shop with my friends coz i wanted to buy a new fon.. Haizz.. N its gone. So.. Farewell is the word. What I wish to happen today on my birthday nvr come true. Only God knows wat I wish for.. N some of the gerlz. Instead, the world has turned its back on me. God.. I need ur blessings..

Sorry to those who wish me via sms that I cant read it.
To those who had wish me. Thank u very much. Appreaciate u all who've tried to cheer me up.

Arafah: I treasure ur waiting till 12 am.
Raifana n aisyah: tanx for the post.
Rain: tanx for the effort to repeat the same msg on email
Dyl & kaklong : tanx for the page n wallpaper. Such a surprise when I returned to class. Anyhow touch my laptop! Haha
Shirley, Hazel n Beth aka S.H.E of our class: tanx for the cute earrings n bracelets. I love em!! Shall wear it tmr!
Emma: tanx for the pen holder! Totally beautiful!!! I wish I have my fon that I can take picture of it n show u all!
PD0106: tanx for bdae song
Miss Grace Tan: the beg is nice.. Plus all the open house stuffs..tanx!
Taufik: tanx for the voucer.. Ure the fers to hand me a prezzie ..weee~
To everyone who wished me verbally or MSNly: THANKIU! U all made my day




This is wat dyl n kak long had drawn on my screen! a wallpaper. also a page on ppt!! haha
Cute arent they...

2/10/2006 10:24:00 pm;

About me

RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius
ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wishes


fav


Talk to me!



JUKEBOX


Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012







Chain up




CREDITS




blogspot
blogskins