Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Ok I have to say Im impressed by some of the boys in school who've initiated to appeal for a shuttle bus. Yes, a shuttle bus to the mosque for friday prayers. I received this one mail that they are calling out for the male muslim students to gather for a meeting with the SLA people. Courageous of them. Before, Cikgu Aliza, an SAS fac, too had proposed to have a prayer room for us Muslims, but was rejected. However, they said that they wont mind if we do our prayers in some empty spaces in school. Its just that they wont set aside a speacial area for us.
so the result? Khai told me that they are still in process and MAYBE, they are going to do so. Its either the An-Nur mosque or the one in sembawang.. wats the same? Syafaah i tink..
I told my mom abt this. She said that NUS did something the same. They call an ustaz frm outside n hef their own jemaah IN school. nice.
That's all I have to say.. mabruk lakum.
So the first day of sch wasnt bad after all. yah. so its everyday science for me. oo0o0 best~ but can be a lil bit tiring don cha tink. cant wait for lab sessions! i need a lab coat. I want a new one, can i? can i not use my sis's lab coat...? plz mak hehe =D ....nemindlaaa tk crewet!
till then peepz~
4/18/2006 11:28:00 pm;