Saturday, July 29, 2006
Im gonna have 4 new modules nex sem.
1. Applied Chem II
2.Molecular & Cell bilogy
3.Polymer & composite Science
4.Advanced Materials
Now I feel so much like a material science student learning all those. Just cant wait to know my new class. Heh. Arafah n Azimah had their luck this sem to be together. when is mine??!?! haha.. there's only 4 classes anyway. So the probaility is quite high. Keep wishing! =D
4 more weeks to go! I have to drag myself each day to complete this. Looking forwaed to holz. uhuh.. looking 4wd to bulan puase too! I really need to start saving.. i have zero savings for now! tercekik seh nk save.. naaaaak beeeeeeeeliiiiiii baaaaaaaajuuuuuuuuuuu raaaaaaaaaaaayeee!!
oh yeah.. gerlz!! tankiu laaa.. though its like 5 months overude.. i still got a prezzie!! haha its nice and I love it!! shall wear it one day kays. sayang korng la!
To W36D, nice to know u peepz! heh so sad we've coming to an end :S I think this is the first class I get to have the minimum number of slackers. hehee


we're going mustafa cntre and nyanyi's place later.weeee!
adioz~
7/29/2006 02:06:00 pm;