Last sun, I had my first experience to spar with an opponent whom I don't know. Well, okla I knew at the last minute that she's Umar's sister. Wow that really scares me off sia. Umar is very tall, so i predicted that her sis will be tall as well. Erm ya, when i saw her... she is TALL! That was already an advantage for her. I cant even get close to her coz her legs would reach me first. How sad. Ya ya ppl say "maen dekat" "maen tepi"... but heh. too nervous already when Im in front of her. So... yep NTU won.. n i lost.. its ok.. theres always next year to try again. Its just my luck to get such opponent. Everyone knew.. even my instructor told me, that She's a well experienced pesilat. Fighting against me a raw and SHORT one. hahaha. So it was expected. The funny thing was, after round 2, its like i knew i was losing, pain all over sia. In round 3.. i was like.. "CEPAT SIKET LA BUNYIK GONG!" hahahahah! But its ok laa.. i fought till the end. glad i did. Uphold our motto and cheer =D.
FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH RP! OI! RP! OI! GOOOO RP!
ok. I would like to convey a very BIG TANX to my supporters! weeeee~ to my personal supporters as well. ahaha, arafah raudhah raifana. Syukran kassiran uhibbukunn laa..! hahah sempat korg uat maen hp gue!

Team Selatra, u guys rok! ahhaa.. only that.. heh, when it was my match. A lot of u went back home already! hmpf! so Sad sehh. penat cket pn tkle. tau ah org nye last match. heh!
so I have no serious injuries. Only few swollens limbs and bruises. I just wish my family could be more supportive. Am just jealous when I saw maria's family, Fir's family, Krish's family, n i tot i saw raudah's dad. When I showed my mother my swollen thumb, hoping she would help me do sumthing.. all she said was.. "kau yg nak sngt, aku suke kau kalah jd tk sebok nk kene lawan lg". heh. tkpe la. Im used to it. oh yah, last min Abg rid came. Tankiu u la brader...! didnt expect u to pop up. hehe

Poor poor thumb.. see that bulge on the lower part of my thumb? hahaha. cannot straighten my fingers seh. nvm. it'll be fine soon. I hope.
So its time for the rest to continue the IVP journey next week. Hope for the best. Bring RP's flag up high peepz!
till den. Peace~
