Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Musli's gonna be off to camp tmr. N its my turn on fri. yippe~~
N we fought over a track pants and the small bottles for toiletries, n sleeping bag ofcourse.
Ok im gonna be a nice sis to give in but not the pants =D. Seriously I bought it but he claimed its his!!
Mommy's gonna miss her darling kids.
I don really know how to start packing each time.. hmm...
Lucky me for there's a day interval between camp n chalet.
REALLY!!! I just cant wait.........................! Its a MUST to njoy myself before its time to sit n crack for PP and dat that quiz.
That quiz. The quiz..
heheee.. i swear im gonna leave it up to Susan n Alvin. Study hard ok u both! =D
Trust me, we all don't like Alvin. kerek no.1 *shrugs*
orait ppl, take care~~
12/13/2006 07:06:00 pm;