Thursday, January 04, 2007
Back To school everyone. Im feeling fresh n new~
Revived. wohooo for the fers time, i actually understand MCB. hehe. well, instead of copy paste them onto my head.
Ok Michelle was telling me about her wisdom teeth being plucked out. all 6 teeth at once. I can feel my wisdom tooth growing again. It hurts. seriously. Please please let it be perfectly positioned. I dont want any teeth plucking out.
Hmmm.. "FAQs"
What are "wisdom teeth?"

"Wisdom teeth" are a type of molar. Molars are the chewing teeth found furthest in the back of the mouth. Most humans have first, second, and third molars.
A person's third molars are their wisdom teeth. These teeth come in behind the 2nd molars (if there is room for them and they are aligned properly) usually during a person's late teens or early twenties.
[ok im in my late teens] Usually there are four wisdom teeth: upper left, upper right, lower left, and lower right.
What are "impacted wisdom teeth?"
Those failed to emerge fully into its expected position.
Classifications of impacted wisdom teeth:





I wonder if mine are impactions.. hmm..
1/04/2007 11:00:00 am;