Saturday, February 03, 2007
I complained. On the biasness of Joy Tan. On the unfairness of the system. Its just unfair.
Doing something Im not interested in?
N its supposed to be 1-yr stretched FYP.
hmm... but I believe its getting more n more OK once Ive started reading up.
Dental materials, Im forcing myself to drill on you.
But oklah.. after looking through the books we borrowed.. I think I was just demoralised by the unfair treatment in the first place.
Im gonna be a busy woman soon. woman? neh.. busy girl.
- A lit review by 27 FEB
- Quiz tranings. I still don like Alvin though
- N my ever still pending PP. haha!
Im mentally tired.
Even 5 days Silat trainings do not tire me as much as those above do.
Reading and reading and reading. Words turn me off. Show me picutres and numbers please.
Off! off! off!
Im off to sleep!
2/03/2007 12:40:00 am;