Monday, February 19, 2007
Its 1.59pm and everyone is still asleep! hahaa, im not sure if this is their nap or they are just like me, sleeping all the way till noon since morning.
Im still sleepy. We reached home like abt 3.30am in the morning last nite. So much of a late night supper and shopping! heh.
2 journals down. Dat leaves me with 3 more plus 1 book.
My aim of today:
Finish up 2 more journals.
After much reading, I find the topic quite nice and interesting. It wasnt as bad as i think it would be.
Its all about dental restorations. In simple term, fake teeth. hahah!
teeth.teeth.teeth.teeth.teeth. I wonder if these dental materials im learning about, be inside my own mouth when I grow old. hehee.. mai pakai gigi mas? hehehee
Oh some facts that I came across about pores. You need to massage your face in a circular motion atleast 30 times to clean your pores!
And toner helps to minimize pore size! so that's it.
next stop: toner.
2/19/2007 01:57:00 pm;