Sunday, March 04, 2007
one word for yesterday: fun!
It distracted me away from all the freaking cramps i had! Wasted my $7.20, for asking Su to buy me pills and plain water. >_<
I think its gonna be a sweet memory for me. First time being in a pool. yea, with selatra. Doing Silat in water, cool ain't it?. hahah. I gotta bring my gerls there one day! simply yes! Tanx azimah for the suit. Im gonna beg mommy for myself to have one.
I must say bIg tankiu to raudah, mary, aza, nina for teaching me how to float n swim! though i didnt pass a single thing haha! and I have yet to learn more! I want I want! But lucky me, i didnt get any sunburns like they do. Crazy them who started swimming at 12 noon! pdn muke! hahah~ N sory mary, for one silly incident, LOL!! its a pure accident ok.
N yea, i wish to convey my greatest gratitude to rain, dyl n kak long. They brought me out to Seoul Garden the other day! nice and delicious birthday gift! We really ate ALOT! N using chop stick to cook was something accomplishing for me.
like real~~
3/04/2007 01:12:00 am;