Friday, March 02, 2007
presentation done. Alhamdulillah Vicky loved it!
Quiz done. Though we didnt win, i had lotsa fun! It was really fun and funny. n we just don't know what to say to Genevieve. hahah! I tink she also paiseh already. n they said she became plastic-faced. Pics to be shown later, once I got 'em
N today, I wish to relax, after much hectic busy days, before i get busy again tomorrow to prepare new slides for monday lab.
N tomorrow.. hmm.. we're gonna have pool session for training haha! cool! but the fact that i nvr stepped into a pool scares me lah! haha, should i or shoudnt i? hmmm... but i'll be coming, i wanna meet them. There's Something funny we did last night. There's 5 of us, sitting at one corner in the changing room, sitting still coz we wanna wait till the lights went off. haha! just to see atiqah's glowing shirt! But after some moment, the light was still on and we gave up! We made use of the store room instead! haha!
Yeaps, those 5!

C ya around~
off-ed
3/02/2007 05:05:00 pm;