Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Seeing ppl around me being sad turns me
blue as well. Its just sad to see loved ones feeling sad. Coz u feel the pinch too. N u cant simply
hoo-haa here n there wif 'em when they are down.
Dear friends, look fwd and be happy.

So my gerls are out for camp. Making me so jealous. If only my days are not packed up with FYPs, Ive joined them for sure. Who wouldnt.. taking care of kids... i love kids, they're adorable. Yes, its a kids camp, by Msjd An-Naeem. And suprisingly, Humairah is goin too? haha! its been a super long time since I last met her. She's the only one among us whom I tink, is xtreme hard-working plus xtreme secretive, apart from hilya on the secretive part.

hehee.. n both of them are goin for the camp too.. *sigh*
Oraite.. so FYP has been good. Getting easier each day. Coz we've got the rhythm. Its the same procedures over n over again. Just accumulating different results over different days. From spending 4 hours to complete for Day 1, we did for only 1.25 hrs on Day 7. It really shows the increase of efficiency level. heh. Its nice working with 'em.

This is a picture of us, preparing some paper work before lab works. I wonder why only the SAS students have started their FYPs. My friends from other courses seem to have a relaxing holidays.

N this is what we see and use almost everyday. Apparatus...solutions... rubber gloves that will pollute ur hands with the smell of rubber throughout the day.

We do play around in the lab at times. Coz the girl next to me is still a child. Overgrown child. hehehee...
N im getting really obsessed with lab woks, that I dreamt of the incubator.

On the left is the machine that my team highly depends on. It measures pH level, and measures the amount of ions in a solution. So thats what my project basically is all about.
On the right hand side is the incubator. It keeps solutions warm at 37 degrees. N the dream that I had was really funny. I was overjoyed with selatra bbq that day, that in my dream, I cooked the
ikan pari in this incubator. The
ikan pari was exactly like the ones Aidil brought over to the bbq.


That's the
ikan pari Ive been talking about! its delicious!
The fun level I had was not as much as they had. Coz I came at about.. 6 pm? super late isnt it. No captain ball, no cycling, just plain eating for me. hahah! I blame FYP again for that. See how much FYP affects my holiday this time round!
N silly Jasman, my vice-captain, is finding faults with me. Saying that anyone can say... Oh I have FYP.. as reason to be late for trainings... ouh tk pcaye ye.. tkpe! I''ll wait for his turn to be busy with his project next yr! hah!

Some fun they had before i came! hmpf!
[11 more days]
3/13/2007 10:45:00 pm;