Friday, June 29, 2007
Its a nice lovely friday today. I donnoe why but Im all
cheery and happy. It just feels good, with your beloved friends around. ;)
N oh, some stupid stuff me aki and afah did! hahaha. Cant believe we actually karaoke-ed in school! with the rest.. ermm.. irritated by us? ahaha! In some isolated room of course. Oh I like the room. Its always empty.
Hmm. ok2 tell you what.. Its odd blogging without a tagboard. Feels like the old suhaimi's blog. haha! even he has a board now.
So im gonna put the board back, but mind you people.. Please PLEASE.. Have some respect and i dont wanna see stupid
kecohs happen again. Im all done n over with it. Stop using mystery names to insult. My board here is for FRIENDS to comments, and to keep in touch with my friends in this or in other schools. This applies to all =D
This blog of mine is just a medium where I express my personal life and my surroundings. Ive been blogging for almost 2 yrs, and I wont stop.
If you don't like me or my life, please leave.
If you do, ok proceed. ahaha!
ok done.
Phew, its weekends again. YAYNESS. Time for report writing!! Its still incomplete and its due very soon. The poster as well. Total madness. I cant wait for erm.. week 14? haha! Where I can sit back relax n njoy.
Pssst, raye is in 3 months time. hehe!
Random: I miss misha :(
Listen to this song~ its nice. Its old of course. old ones are nice ;)
Guess who's the singer?
6/29/2007 06:07:00 pm;