
See.. its only 35% from examiners.
And by next week, they already have our overall grade!

Lets just hope everyone will have the best of grades ok =D
Ive been having bad headaches these few days. I wonder why. And its always in the afternoon. Yesterday was more to the left side of my head and today, was more on the centre part of my head. Seems like the migrane is moving around.
N im becoming more drug dependant. I had 8 tablets of panadol inside of me within 24 hours. How bad can this be. But the pain is just unbearable that I cant say no to panadols.
A nice nap after panadol will ease it away but it'll repeat again when the next day comes. Lets hope it wont come tomorrow. Coz sunday is a resting day.
I skipped third meeting yesterday just for a nap before UT. hahaaa!
Am I too tired? not so
stressed? Very not
think too much? dont think so
sad? nope
Oh well, maybe i need some Head excercise. =D
daa~
