Lets fly..!



Wednesday, July 11, 2007

During lunch yesterday, we saw this ustazah Supijah look-alike! I think she's a staff in RP coz we saw her quite several times.

N we started talking about ustzh Supijah. How boring her lessons were (but tanx to her we passed our arabic n hadis). How we always sleep in her class. How we got bored n just stare at the books.


Remembering the past always makes us laugh. Everything back then looks so funny now. I wonder why last time, when its afternoon lessons, we would just feel sleepy, but now, even at 3pm, we dont. Maybe coz we have laptops now.


Talking about sleeping in class, erm.. ofcourse it was always me (plus some others ok!). Somehow i think.. there are reasons back then that made me have this bad habit of sleeping in class.



In secondary one...

I was positioned at the VERY front and at the VERY right. so its the corner of the class. Turn to my right, there's no one, only the class cupboard. Turn left and I could see EVERYONE. So.. when it comes to boring lessons, or lessons after breaktime, I would feel very sleepy. And becuase of my position, i could easily sleep without being noticed. I would just face to my right, look down as if im reading the book, but the fact, I dozed off.



In secondary two...

I was positioned at the VERY back and at the VERY left. On my right was aqi. We always claimed how lucky were we to be at the back coz teachers couldnt see us. The people at the front rows covered us. So, whenever I felt sleepy, I would just face to my left, look down... n dozed off.

--> fav subject to sleep: sejarah islam




In secondary three...

I had the VERY same position as I had in sec 2. And the place was big! coz its not even a classroom. Its actually a big hall, and divided by partian boards to make 4 classrooms. N our class was the middle portion. Anyone enter or leave the hall, we could see. N because theres no doors but just partian boards, it could get very noisy. So by sitting at the VERY back right corner, I could hardly hear what was spoken at the front. so I got bored easily. Either I doze off, or talk to raudhah on my right. N becuase Hannah was on Raudhah's right, there's always LOTS of stories to hear. heheehe!


-->fav subject to sleep: malay, tafsir and english




In secondary four...

I was positioned at the VERY back but in the middle. I like this place of mine. Coz the teacher's table was at the middle front.. so i was covered by friends infront of me. At this particular year, I did more than just sleep and talk to friends beside me, I actually brought some food to eat! Its usually "singkong". N i would passed it around. Soon, my friends started to eat too! on my left was raifana, n on her left was arafah. So its the 3 of us that always eat! eat n talk, eat n talk.

N our monitress sat infront of us. Theres one time we munched too load, n the monitress turned to us.She would go.."korng mkn ehhh"
We just stared at her coz the food was still inside of our mouth! I wanted to laugh that I turn around, pretended to take some books out of my bag.


Sometimes if we thought that talking was too load, we would write on paper. hahah! we just couldnt resist to tell stories!


Even hilya and raudhah on the left side of the class joined us! we communicate by passing papers. And fairuz on the right side of the class, n she was the 2nd row n not the back row.. so its a bit too far to pass the papers.. she wished she could join in n would gave us a look like "korng cite apee... nk dnga jgk!!"


me-rai-afah were called "ashaabul wara' " by ustzh Jumuah. It means "org2 pt blkng". We were called dat becoz she always spotted us talking! N there was 1 time, she got too angry, and asked us to stand up! but luck was on our side, that the hall went blackout! hahahaha! n because its a basement n all went dark so there was chaos. Soon, she forgot about instructing us to stand. phew~
.
--> fav subjects to sleep: hadis, bio, arabic,





See... all the 4 yrs of my secondary life, I was positioned in a way, that induced me this sleeping habit. Of course, there's many times i got caught! but i just couldnt help it. heee! so now i know where to blame. N because we all wore tudong, we just need to pull it bit to the front n it would cover our eyes. :)



Getting caught for sleeping in class was not so embarassing. The most embarassing caught up moment was in sec1, me n rai were caught for bringing a VCD to sch. hahaha! n was announced during assembly :(



The next embarassing moment was when I have to stand infront of EVERYONE during assembly for being late. :(
N the principal would go.. bla bla bla... ni tk tao malu dtg lmbt... bla bla bla..
msti la malu!! ustzh da suro diri dpn org -_-




Oh well, there's too much to say when it comes to secondary life in Madrasah Al-Maarif. =D










ahh... the happy family...




n oh!! this was us having "snack day". We always made our own functions like snack day, sandwhich day, whatever day, cookies/biscuits day, mkn-berat day. hahah! n we would sit at the looooong table and shared food we brought!
.
It just seems like yesterday. But the fact, years had already passed. 5 of my friends got themselves to Uni now. oh wow! we are all grown ups.
.
Hannah n hilya are going NUS.. just look how much they've grown!


Except for the very left girl. She's still in RP. Guess who? hehe...

7/11/2007 10:53:00 pm;

About me

RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius
ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wishes


fav


Talk to me!



JUKEBOX


Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012







Chain up




CREDITS




blogspot
blogskins