
N its from Syamid!!

Girls, bake some more!! i love!!
Today, I went back home all alone n it feels VERY different! haha! coz im used to go home when its night. And when its during the day, theres always companion. So today was a sad day, haha!
Walking in the late afternoon is really REALLY hot! my dear goodnees. we really must save the earth! Its getting hotter than ever. I could feel as if the sun rays were penetrating my head. ohooo its like my head was spinning around.
With heat like this, i think i can get darker than ever! Else, my skin getting thinner!! OMG. Really, afah told me that my vessels in my cheecks are getting more obvious than before. any help?
ok. tonight's dull n boring. I wonder why we youngsters always complain about being BORED. When I see old folks, i think they must feel EXTREME bored compared to us. Atleast, we can go out, walk around and meet friends to entertain ourselves.
But oldies dont have much energy like we do. They can only go out when people bring them out. Its sad isnt it. I cant imagine my life when im old. Will my companion still be there nxt to me? hmm.. Allahu a'lam.

Ok, this was what i saw on my grandma's dressing table. I find it really sad n touching. My late granddad passed away like 8 years ago. I wonder how my nyayi lives all by herself for 8 yrs. She really must have felt very lonely n boring, esp when her children all have their own families. She will always be excited when any of us wants to bring her out.
Oh well, I guess all of us will go through this phase one day.. :(
Im so down
