ok
1) Ayam penyet. Every since Ive tried it last saturday, I want it more! I can still feel the taste of the crumps n sambal~~ nice!
2) Baked pasta. I tried this only ONCE! I want it summore! That time was in Pizza Hut. I couldnt find it in any others. Not in Delifrance, not in Swensens. All they have is baked rice. Its not as nice as baked pasta.
3) Waffles. Chocolates ones are over for me. Im into the red bean ones. And its only in RP!! N I just hate the long queue.
4) KFC!! Irrisistable chicken. Always n forever~ crispy yum yum! i still like the Miso flavour. Too bad its limited edition.
5) Ayer sdp~~ ahh yes yes! its cooling, relaxing.. heaven! dat kind of feeling each time i get a gulp of such. Frappucinos... choc ice blended.. Mmmmm
6) Banana split! can i? can i? yummy licious!
Hungry! :(
Ok.. lemme see.. today is a special day. YES!! its arafah laling's bdae!
wheeeeeeeeee~~ hope u like it...........!
Don be sad over it la huh.
Its a wonderdul day!! its bright though its raining!! =D
