Saturday, July 28, 2007
Today is a Happy day!! Its been a long time since I went to pasar Geylang with the family. And today is the day! due to crave I have for easting outside and eating ayam penyet, I pleaded mom to bring us out!
ok exp for my brother who's bz with his kayaking

This is my mother. I think she's funny, cute and sensitive. Yes, 3 known characters of her.
and we went shop shop shop for barang dapurs. bought some perioks for Kakak's new home. some kain batiks for her aft giving birth. some socks for brother. some clothes for me n sis. some clothes for Misha...n many more!! wohooo! n oh! we got some buah pale for Misha. (buah pale is used to treat bruises and swollen parts traditionally)
So this comes the sad part. Earlier this morning, I receieved this sad sad news about Misha from my sis.
She loves to run. loves to climb. loves to jump. She just loves to be hyper-active.
N look what she got herself into..

How sad she is. Being casted!! I never been casted all my life!! The cute arm. OMG
Its swollen n the doc just cast it, coz MAYBE there's minor cracks. Hopefully there arent any.
My little cutie pie

She always sucks herleft thumb to sleep. N now she has to change it to the right thumb. Poor baby.
May you heal soon ok~
Innalillah.
Lots of love from ur dear aunt
7/28/2007 07:27:00 pm;