Taken from MYRP website. The moment I saw this, i was all so excited, remembering my brother!
oh wow!! nice prizes!! hahaha
Yes, brought to u by LTA. So u see, all u have to do is write something about public transport. Theme is: Make Public Transport A Choice Made
I was so sure that he would like this just that I forgot about the age range!! HAHAHA! he's 6 months away to 16! Oh man, they really should make this competition for boys like him. Boys who love Singapore busses, maps and routes. N have nothing to do but to explore the journey of every bus.
Oh well, not his chance =D
There's something that I heard about that saddened me. Ofcourse I cant disclose the case but its just saddens me, knowing that its all about the people I have always respect n looked up to. Oh dear.. N its just the place and environment I have always love, cherish and always wish I could be there.
Whats wrong with these people? Jealousy, Hatred n Revenge. Blame those. We tend to forget friends, their feelings, when we have those. We dont even bother to think how much the one had contibuted to the place! Its sad yah..
Brothers n sisters of Islam, Pls... think. Beware that those are from none other than Syaitan. Why arent we looking for peace and good relation amoung ourself instead? Its freaking puzzling when theres people that can be happy or feel better out of those 3 evil characters. Be happy when u see others are sad/harmed.. or... be happy when everyone around u is happy together with good relation as well?
Think.
riwayat: Abu Daud
*peace* =D
omg, theres a COCKROACH flew to my screen while i blogged!
