Wednesday, August 22, 2007
School is left with 1 more day!! yipeeeeeeeeee! can u imagine how ive been longing for it. but sadly its only a 3 weeks break?? nandayoooooooo!! y y y!! these ppl must not have thought about the stresses and
dreadfulness we students face.
Then again, 3 weeks are better than nothing~
I ponned with some of the gerls today. Simply due to the reason that I have not skip a lesson for this module and I was tooooo lazy to solve problems in class anymore! really! even yesterday, when I was in class, I was like just browsing through and typed like.. 2 lines in a slide? haha!
Seriously, this sem has been a slack one for me. Im just too lazy. When afah n rau were talking about how many 'A's they got for daily grades for a module, I was like.. hmm.. mine is like LESS than half of theirs. heheeee... oh man, guess im violating my own law of being a 'GOOD' student.
Lets pray hard for a good overall grades kk? Ameen.
ok back to the story! i skipped today! we had breakfast @ Mac for a start. We skipped class but we didnt plan of going anywhere. And for me, coz Im suppose to have FYP in the afternoon and training at 5. So we just sit around and played XBOX again! haha. I was too lazy to go out jalan2. XBOX was fun coz we were noisy. Funny part was Azimah got all frustrated over a game that cannot be played live. hahaha, and went all grumpy2. She's cute alright
Well, Ok we had lunch afterwards. so here comes the part. My friends went off for a movie after lunch. I was not in their thoughts perhaps. And i thought that we ponned together. I was like.. hmm ok, so Im being left alone la huh.
So I was being an emo shit.
Y the heck am i getting so sensitive lately. hahah! good question. I dunno. I can be sensitive at even small2 things, actions/sayings that are not supposed to be emo-ed about. hmm?
oklah, lets try not to be carried away by mood swings or whatever it is called. I doubt its a mood swing coz its not even the beginning of the new month for me.
so ok, Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim, Im fine about this. nothing to be sad about. =D
Hey, coz I got FYP rite.. yep2.. gondoo FYP. Lets blame FYP.
Just as I thought we were having an FYP meeting, to discuss what we would doing next sem, I was so WRONG. Coz u noe wat? My team met in Lab coz the facis wanted some photo-taking session. posing with the machines of course. OMG la. I want to kick Mdm Vicky can?
So the so called FYP meeting lasted for like.. 10 mins? haizz...
Cant they do it some other time.. so I can watch movie also... hmm tp mcm ade duwet je :(
But lucky rai changed her mind and stayed in school. So yeah, got some company. So we just chit-chatted n she studied b4 her UT time.
So bla bla bla, waited for raudah n yes! training! I told her i wanna run. coz ive been eating eating alot lately. But darn, as they say be careful of what u wish for.
haha! coz we had some fitness training today! Its something extra than the usuals we normally do, apart from the IVP period. Run? yes i got to run! n its round the whole school. Like so long nvr do and the start is always ouch! if u got wat i mean. but its ok. really! I like it!
N i double like it! coz he came down to RP's sport hall and played tennis with rai n hisyam. n oh! i got my hands on tennis for the first time!! haha warm up la kira for friday. But i wont call it warm up coz I sucked. So.. mission for friday is just to have fun for me. hahaha! coz i noe i wont play well. but heyy.. must think positive la huh. InsyaAllah fri can do better!
n waaaaah...! join hisyam bola pulak die.. hehee. its cute though.


if u can spot someone who wears not like those who wear for soccer, then dats him.

rai n I.. as usual =D
done with everything, n I had dinner.. with ze larling, khai, hisyam n rai la of course. went back home quite late la huh.
reached home.
time check: 11.40 pm
needed some nice shower n good sleeeeeeeeeeeep!
n dats today!
Im just happy for today!! =D
Thank you to you. yes you! haha
everyone who made me happy
8/22/2007 12:08:00 am;