Tuesday, September 18, 2007
The first 2 days of school was yeaaa.. ok so far.. so far so good. except for the CHINA fac today. we were all like.. err err..?? can we change fac? haha!
Ok pls stop me from complaining, coz it will only demoralise me. must think positive! ;P
2nd breakout seems very VERY long to me during Ramadhan. we have the whole 2.5 hrs to ourselves. And the problems were doable and quite easy for a start. So i spent the time walking around school. Sitting down in classn the whole day can cause back pain n eye pain!
For the 2 days, I relaxed myself seeing some thereupatic scene (quoted frm afah!). Its nice!

splash2~


Aft sch we went to the wdlands Bazaar yesterday. So much much n MUCH food. I will buy bits n bits of everything throughout this month. haha! i wanna eat the kebab!
N today, no bazaar for me coz we had some meeting for Iftar nxt week. Really hope that the Yr2s this yr plan out well n lets hope it'll work smoothly.. coz its gonna be big BIG event. n its something different too. come ok ppl? =D
Time is short. Feels like yesterday that I was one of the planning comm. Isnt that just THAT day???? so fast! and its already a year!!
I remembered that last year Iftar, for some reason, I was all nervous+excited on that actual day. It was something new to me. but aftarmath. fun n worthwhile : )
memoirs of Iftar 06

specially for
zul:cute kn!
oh well, dats all for now!!
Im sooooooo happy!! that the first UT changes to 8.30 am!! hahaha excited!
9/18/2007 10:54:00 pm;