Sunday, September 16, 2007
Shopping! shopping is NEVER at all... BORING! agree? haha!
Esp when u got smthing for urself.
Oh well, I too happy today! I feel so blessed. yeps, ive got a chance to shop with the family. wheeee~ kalo bulan puase shopping ape lg kaaaaaaaaan~
I love my father! He's the most patient living man ive seen that exist. =D
Okays.. so tmr is a new day. Year 3 semester 2. The very LAST semester. wonderful huh...~
I think Im slightly.. SLIGHTLY motivated to give my one last shot! yea! time to get serious yea!
oh but but but!!! BUT
something that makes me hate ze school!
As u all know, the eve of Raye, is officially our pont day... AND! there's a UT on dat day??!??!?!? BLEARGH!!! argh!
Year 3 Semester 2: Understanding Test
12/10/07 A333 Nanotechnology Understanding Test 115/01/07 A341 Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Understanding Test 116/10/07 E341 Electronic and Semiconductor Materials Understanding Test 119/10/07 A364 Analytical Instrumentation Understanding Test 1test on fri!
raye on sat!
mon n tues pon tests?!?!
eeek!
for another reason, i hate the school! :S
y oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
gonna sleep early soon!
w55k here i come!!
hrmm.. the best part is.. my entire poly life.. ive one permanent class! yes! no shifting!
Yr1: PD0116, PD0106
Yr2: W36D, W36G
Yr3: E37J, W55K
complete! =D
9/16/2007 07:37:00 pm;