Lets fly..!



Friday, September 28, 2007

There's so much to tell...! Its been a very busy week for me that I really didnt have the time to even read blogs. Its always school --> home --> sleep. I have been a good student and be serious at my work in class. hehe! really!

And its a sad week coz each single day I buka-ed outside, except for today. Its a very sad thing not able to help Mom prepare for break fast and its even more sad not able to eat what she has cooked, though I felt the fun eating wif the lovely friends outside.

So Burger ramly started first for monday. We had to book a makan place for tuesday. But being us, we were already late coz we had RP iftar briefing and we didnt rush at all. Instead, we went to John little to get something for rau's mom. But when the thing is not there, we played around with testers!! fun tao! got amazed with all the different colours of eye shades, lip colour and perfume smell. hahah!

Knowing that we were late, we bought burger ramly n it smelled sooo good~
We had to rush for maghrib at Darul Aman coz we were really THAT late.



Next was the Kampoing Chai chee mkn place on tuesday. The place we booked. The food was VERY delicious. oh dont u just agree?? we ate till we reached the limit!

yum2..!

typical guys when there's football on tv...

we decided for a short jln2 trip to geylang afterwards. And as usual, anything that really2 attracted us will be too costly! It was a tiring day.

Finally I managed to get some sleep on wednesday a lil bit longer than the usual schooling days. So refreshing. But I couldnt sleep that long coz I did wish to come early n give the organizing commitee some helping hands. =D

So I chiong-ed right after zohor and yes, the atmosphere of event preparation was there. U noe the feel of fun joking n laughing here n there, excited and all for guests to arrive and to start the event, Esp when you have to interact and be friendly with these ppl that you didn't even know.

I was lucky the girls from NYP and SP were friendly, and girls from RP were welcoming as well. It made my job a lot more easier. =D

And something new this year, apart from just the usual talk we have, we had a game! yes, captain ball that is! It was enjoying seeing them play n I was pleased to see the people had fun.

oh n my girls were soo cute! hehee


awww.. tell me Im a good score official. hahaha! though I didnt write in a competition way in boxes like Loqman did for the boys side.

makan time..........! delicious dadeh!!!

There's no plates found, so helpers had to become part-time kendarat and offer each group fruits and kuih2 in big trays.

phew! backache u noe bongkok2 at each place. haha!


So there u go, 3 tiring days.

And on Thursday, raudah n I decided to come for training since we were told there are many performances lining up. N pathetically, we buka-ed peach can drink with kropok ubi n cheezels! hahaa! brought specially from vending machine.

N i was still hungry that I bought kebab from the woodlands bazaar and eat it on my home in the bus.

Reached home and I must say it was an immediate fall-asleep. ZzZzZzZ.....

Today is a lucky coz I finally got to eat at home. wheeeeeee~ =D

I love fridays. weekends is here again! no school tomorrow. the good daughter side of me shall emerge. hahaha!

daa~


[2 weeks done, 14 more to go]
[15 days to raye]

9/28/2007 08:29:00 pm;

About me

RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius
ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wishes


fav


Talk to me!



JUKEBOX


Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012







Chain up




CREDITS




blogspot
blogskins