Monday, September 10, 2007
Time flies so fast! Feels like, in a blink, and its 1 more week to go b4 school re-opens. I need to use this time to energize, motivate and power-up myself! haha! but really! i need a warm engine for the long 12 weeks of journey. =D
N somthing to start off this last week, I was n am being a good daughter. Yesterday, I cleaned my entire room. Bedsheets and all. Plus 1/4 of my brother's room. To clean the whole room of his is soo ewww. i vacummed n mopped the floor of level 2 n wiped the staircase. It feels wonderful to todo this kind of job alone when ure in a good mood. I rather do all these alone. To the rest, u can contribute by just refraining urself from messing out the house again. (misha exceptional ok?)
N since I want to go out wif friends today, I woke up extra2 early to continue the house work so that mom has no reason not to let me out. So this morning, I vacumed the whole house n mopped level 1. phew~ tiring! I wiped the kitchen's cabinets too! But then again, my kitchen is hopeless :( I cant make the kitchen nice n sparkling. Coz u noe wat, the cabinets are all.. err fracturing?? yes, failing dat is. U can see holes, tilted doors n all. Poor2 kitchen. Its very old u see. N the house needs new kitchen =D
Well2, the clock was ticking 11.30 am!! Im so sure im gonna be late. The basic house chores has not been done :(
sad! there's still laundry n dishes. guess i have to do it at nite when im home.
I was a bit late.. but the rest were VERY late too! hahaa!
It feels so good to be a good daughter coz u wont hear ur mom nags n dad complains :)
n the outing today? bowling + seoul garden = Marvellous!
I really had fun. Thanx to everyone aite!
picture undisclosed! (nnt kene marah!)
hahaha
daa~
9/10/2007 09:13:00 pm;