

It was saturday morning. And I was all set and ready at 10 am! And how best it was to just wait for someone to pick me up, n i didnt have to walk long long distance to bustops/stations with heels! =D
Most of my Selatra friends are taking car/motor licence and some, had took and already passed! So Aidil and Fir were the car captains of the day.
Fir rented a white Nissan sunny car and Aidil drove his mom's red Kenari perodua.
I was in Fir's car from the moment he fetched raudah n us who stayed in the east, till the 2nd house. After which I switched to Aidil's car since there were 3 of them wearing white in that car n i was wearing white too! So that made the car filled with whites!


It was fun travelling together, despite the errors in routes. sesat n all. See that fir's car at the back!
Oh did I forget to tell that there was another captain too? yeps! Irsyad on his own vespa!

10 house in total! fun!! from 11 plus in the morning.. till err... 1.35 am that I reached home! hahaa! glad they send me home coz there arent any bus huh! I was extreme tired that i kept falling asleep in the car.
And in the last 2 house, I think I am half asleep, n that my brain was partially working, coz i can hardly understand what they were saying. I think maybe becoz I was so full too! Out of the 10 houses, 9 houses actually prepaid us food!
aidil's place: mee rebus
raudah's place: bone steak and mee hoon goreng
umar's place: nasi and lontong with ayam goreng n udang
my place: spaghetti
irsyad's place: epok2 sadin n kentang
fir's place: mee bakso
ashik's place: capati and roti kirai
Cik mail's place: wat did i eat? i think nasi n some lauk with ayam
Qass/didi's place: roti john mutton
I didnt skip even one lar! Coz my mom always n always tell me that when people come to our house and didnt eat what she prepared, she'll be uttermost sad!
So i think that all moms would feel the same way too. Better eat a bit lar when they already serve us. But when the food is delicious...! i cant help but not to take a bit! ahhaha! The gerls were like comparing their tummy at night. really!! too full!!
Wells, nvm, only once a year =D

