Friday, October 19, 2007
N its weekends again! hooooooooray!!
The time we students always look fwd to.
It also means another round n round of jln2 raye with the beloved family!
Now lets see some raye moments captured this week. We had the HRC or Hari Raya Celebration on tuesday in school. Last 2 yrs n last yr were deeparaya but this time round its not combined.
There were lines of items on stage during lunch time.
n oh! for the first time, I wasnt involve in any.
Good job to the organizing comm and helper.
Sorry I didnt help. eheh =D
The best part is, everyone there was in baju melayu!! except for some la huh who were uninformed.
Suprisingly Qas darling came! long time didnt see her!

The normal malay stuffs, tarian... graceful indeed! I love watching tarian!
Dikir barat... err majority oh them are year ones!

Fashion show.......!
n oh!! the seniors sang!! raya songs ofcourse!



Raudah u rock la! nice one!
Anyone want the vid? ask me!
More hari raya moments captured to come!!!
[5 weeks done, 11 more to go~]
10/19/2007 03:24:00 pm;