Friday, November 23, 2007
I had made a good decision to go home even after first meeting yesterday. Yes. My first stem cell class being skipped!
I can barely talk so might as well go home. Didnt even have the mood to do work.
Home sweet home.
Sleep n sleep n sleep.
I spent the whole day n night in bed, coughing all the way.
sounds nenek-ish?
N i skipped class again today! 2 'X's for semiconductor. Its a no-no ponning on fridays again.
If I were to be sick again, pls don't let it be on fridays.
But i cant stop myself from eating those-food-u-cant-eat-when-ure-sick.
My sis baked cookies! who can resist right??
Ive been reading Archie comics. Over n over again. anyone wants to buy me new ones? pls pls pls...! haha! they're never a bore!
Brother Musli is safe back home. N he's nice coz he got me something from Japan.

The tag here says 998 yen, how much is that in sing dollars?
He mustve known i lurve crystals! maybe coz ive been pestering him to look at my crystals during raya. haha!! nawhh.. just assuming
Mom n sis are watching the "atas nama cinta" sinetron again! cinta fitri? I tink there's a 2nd telecast of the drama around 9 am in the morning. Love stories can be nice ;)
N sometimes i wonder, how come there're always cases like "How dare u took my girlfriends away" or "aaaah! u snatch my boyfriend, how could u?"
u think that girlfriend/boyfriend is a thing? can be snatched and stolen? hello, they're human! they can talk. they can feel. Why dont u frust your anger out on that particular girlfriend/boyfriend instead like
"why u go for him/her?!" and ask the boyfriend/girlfriend all sorts of questions rather than blaming the other party for stealings.
or ask urself
"why did he/she leave me for someone like him/her?"
There'll always be some reasonable reasons huh..
Hmm this can be true.
Abit childish? heh!
ok ok, bleaarh.. too much drama!
hahaha!
I should stop watching tv n start on my logbook!
Dummy look-alike,
thanks for everything pal.
11/23/2007 12:30:00 pm;