Saturday, November 24, 2007
I pampered myself too much with Archie comics. N i just cant get enough. I love 'em! really! Ive been reading Archie comics ever since i was 10. ( i think ) Coz i remember bringing them to school when i was in primary 4 to let my friends read them too.
My eldest sis started it though. She had a whole bunch, a shelf full of archie comics. And when I started reading, I bought more n more digests till they're more than a shelf full.
Im starting to read them back. Though i think 3/4 of 'em are gone! I want new ones! new archie digests! but sadly a double digest can cost me 6 bucks! :(
Thats expensive. to me.
I wanna add on to these collections.

And if u can see clearly, there are some digests titled "Betty & Veronica".
Well, yeah, they're are my favourites. Their life story is hilariously funny. The weirdest part is that; they the best of friends but when it comes to Archie, they're the meanest foes. hahah! Oh, and I found out that they've the same height and weight of 167.6 cm and 54.5 kg. nice? very!
So meet my 2 favourite characters:
Betty CooperShe's a girl next door. Cute, Blonde hair, blue eyes and very sweet. She's always good in everything; studies, sports, making her own clothes, repair cars, etc. She's just lovable. She's crazy about Archie but sadly, often playing second fiddle to her best friend Veronica for his affections.
Veronica LodgeShe's gorgeous, sophisticated, sexy and VERY rich. Always confident with her beauty. A bit of a spoilt rich daughter. She has no problem with boys except Archie that she has to compete with Betty. She is forever trying to win Archie using her looks and money.

I just love and enjoy reading these comics. Hey! atleast i pick up reading ok? ahhaa!
These are the very main characters:

And side characters:

Ah well, since I have a 4 days weekend, I wanna indulge myself with more of Archies~
11/24/2007 07:26:00 pm;