Monday, November 26, 2007
Sunday afternoon, we had 2 weddings to attend.
Kakak n the cute babies followed us, so that made 8 of us sanwiched in abah's car! oklah, just 6 cramped up at the back and 2 freely occupied at the front.


Mika,as round as ever ^-^
When I saw Izuddin at the wedding, I was hoping inside
oh please dont let us be related. but when we talked about how we are related to the bride,
oh no! we are!a close one indeed.
HAHA
And that made me checking up our family tree again.

Something cool about my family (paternal side) is that, we have this record of family tree, dated back all the way back to a man from Java who settled here.
I find the story about him interesting.
Credits to who recorded it.
I long for an ice skate. haiz. no one wants.
someone pls bring me.
11/26/2007 01:27:00 pm;