Saturday, December 22, 2007
Dad cancelled our Johor trip, last minute!
Hrmm, If I shouldve known, I'd go to school instead!
No no, we're not going Johor for any sorts of shopping nor holidays.
Its just a trip to visit an uncle over there. Yes, just a visit.
sigh.
I long for a holiday. Outside of Singapore I mean. u know, '
mkn angin'. Haiz.
I have never been any futher up from Johor (my uncle's place).
Well, according to mom, we had, but that was looooooooong time ago when I was small. N yeaps i dont remember much at all.
There I go again.
Please oh pleaaaaaaase, I just wish for ooooooooooooone holiday.
Now Im saying this again n again, the last family holidaying was 7 years back :(
can i oh can iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Sigh.
Big Sigh.
When oh when....
SAD.
A day at home, my sis n I decided to fill up our time with another round of baking? hehe
We baked custard tart or watever u call it.
Taste: ok ok la..

N oh!!
I cooked dinner!!
wheeeeeeeee~ an achievement alryte!
Oh Im proud of myself. Though it wasnt that much :)
Now dat brightened me up~
Taste: whoo bole tahan bole tahan!!
Alhamdulillah
12/22/2007 11:49:00 pm;