Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Today's class was dull. very dull. Only 14 came. And the instrument we're learning today was a hard one. I swear I didnt gain anything from class today. The china fac is really bad at facilitating. She talked sooooo slow and loooooooooong. round n round the bush for 1 point. such that I didnt capture it coz my concentration span ceased. my goodness she started today's class at 9.05!! only God knows whats shes doing with her laptop for the whole 35 mins!
Anyways, UT3 ended today. yay i guess. 1 more round of UT and we're done!! Level of anticipation is high ok.
Class is getting better. eh wait, its already been the best ever since this sem started. yes! I think this current class of mine is the best I could ever have. The people, they're always nice, funny and very loud!! Majority of 'em are efficient when it comes to PBL.
We have Ping Sen, the brain. He's very humble and nice. He'll share with u whatever is necessary. I love working with him. He'll teach u from A-Z, calmly even when u still dont get the point.
We have Theresa, Jae, Weiling who are LOUD! they're a clan basically, with some others in azimah/arafah's class. So whatever happened in THAT class, could be heard in my class in split seconds bcoz of them! haha! I can still remember the case of a boy from that class who dug his nose and touched everywhere. hahaha! they called him gold-digger. And that day, Theresa dashed in and announced to everyone that gold-digger digs again!
Apparently he sat next to azimah that day.Jae who talked nonsense all the time. And to think that she was the one who supposed to present about nano-nipple was quite a bad idea haha!
Nano-nipple? sounds err weird? hahah! everyone went hectic when we were suppose to reseach on that! Its really a term used in semiconductor areas! Its a thin film to be coated on solar cell to maximize energy absorption. And its called nano-nipple coz the film has a lot of small(nanosized) nipples to increase surface area.
And jae was giving relationships like, longer nipples better absorption, short nipples less absorption. I think the fac was controlling himself hard not to laugh out load like the students! haha why the name i dono!
Then..Even the 2 slackers, sharon and ash are funny. They keep planning of how to slack the most yet survive the semester. They skip class like 5 times per module!! my goodness. And they start to kanchiong when they're failing. haha good luck ok.
Oh well, who else? there's a lot to tell about everybody! Bottom line is, the class is great! Atleast there's something to cheer me up and make my day when the problem is hard/boring.
hmm.. to think abt it, im gonna miss sch once im out of it FOR SURE! i just hate this part. ure looking forward but at the same time, u have this feeling of .. awwww.... i miss this i miss that..
I'll talk more about this some other time okies?
nites ppl~
12/11/2007 10:44:00 pm;