Saturday, January 26, 2008
1 week left
u hear me?
1 week left!
yes dats right!
I said
its 1 week left!!
And im out of RP!!
wohooooooooooo!!!!
repeat after me
1 week left!!
1 week left!!!!1 week left!!!!!again again!!
1 week left!!!!
Im so grateful Ive made it through the whole 3 years in RP!!!!~~ Dont u feel so too?
Oh i know u do!
But hey, it feels sad too u know.. despite the joy and delight of graduating. There's too much to miss. Memories everywhere. Everything looks so sweet. =D
There u go again. sigh.
I think I wanna write about my RP journey in the next post.
It'll sure be a long one. :)
Oh I am just so happy.
Today is so bright and upbeat. Its been quite some time since the family last went out. Well, today it was my first visit to the Courts megastore. The very big one next to the gigantic giant and IKEA. I love it! =D
New things look lovely yea? Sometimes I wish I can just replace the old items here in the house to new ones. Esp the kitchen! haha! I wish I can renovate the whole house. Sounds impossible huh.
I got myself a portable foldable travel iron!!!

Its cute n light alright. Now I dont have to worry abt crimpled clothings in the beg when it comes to camps and chalets!!~~
best kn best kn!
The main purpose of going to Courts was getting a new TV. But hrmm.. the TVs are all so expensive. N yah, the TVs are all now flat! no more bulging at the back. Either LCD or plasma. No more CRT, thats why it doesnt bulge. best kn best kn da blj bnde2 gini!!
My mom didnt want any TV above a thousand, which is the average price over there. Lesser than that would be the very very small one or some brand u nvr heard of. haha.
So neh, we didnt get ourselves any Tv. just a MINI iron from the trip to courts MEGAstrore.
But that didnt stop us. We checked up Sheng Siong and NTUC at Bedok. n YES! we found the cheapest of all in the NTUC. n wheeeee~
We have a new flat screen LCD 32 inch TV in the living room!!!
Exciting isnt it?!?!?!
And its just yesterday that I learnt about LCD. Its called liquid crystal display. And there I go, telling my mom how good LCD screen is. haha!
Thats all abt it today. see ya~
1/26/2008 10:11:00 pm;