Friday, March 21, 2008
Alryte,like I said earlier, I met the girls today!!
More like only those staying in Alkaff area, except for Azimah who suprisingly came to meet us. wheee~ thank u for that. Gosh, I think I havent meet them since High-tea? heh.
Guess everyone has their own packed daily schedule huh. I really donnoe what happens next. Like I cant imagine the future, what and where we all gonna be. The exact same feeling I had last 4 years when we thought we're gonna part after O level. But maybe because we loved seeing one another too much, God planned for us to be in a same school again. =D
N now, RP is over, who knows we'll be together again for our next step perhaps? :)
Well ok, I know it sounds impossible for the 8 of us to be in the same workforce later right? haaha. So girls, better keep in touch. We need special days like today for us to come down and meet.
If u are a girl, born in 1988, class of 2004 in Almaarif, and if ure happen to read this, tag me ok? I wanna know what ure doing. heee~
Today was spent at Masjid Alkaff for their haflah. We had this mini booth where we had to become game masters. Its a memory game. If u ask us, its been a very long time since we did memorizing. Game masters should memorize also la kan? So hrm, lucky there's 3 of us, so 1 person memorize 1 row. LOL!!~

I don't know why but kids just love to play. There's this one primary one girl who kept playing over n over again till she used up all her coupons, and we let her play for free but without giving away the prizes. haha. I think its a thrill to her each time she didnt get it correct. she's cute.

Rai has her own booth, helping out her aunt selling food. I thought the theme is blue but these makciks didnt wear blue!

These are students from Madrasah Alkaff singing some nasyid. Small boys look bubbly cute with their songkok ok. They might look cute, but like what arafah said, they're no longer not when they're in class.

I had a one-day-experience of teaching these kids. No no, not these small kids, a bit bigger. Like primay 5 n 6? Ok its a first time experince for me to teach a class. Its been a long time since I do teaching, tuturing and that kind of stuff. hrmm... I must say, it wasnt that bad... but! it wasnt that good also.. hehe!
its.. ok2 lah. Do-able. Thank u arafah for giving me that experinece. =D
It needs patience n yes, u have to be loud. Kids are noisy. Some wont even listen. I wonder if we were once like that before. How on earth did our ustazahs handle us.
Alryte, I think thats all for now.
3/21/2008 11:02:00 pm;