Thursday, April 24, 2008
Its been already more than 2 weeks since I started working here. Here at People Association. Or they call PA for short. It has been better and better each day. Ive beginning to like what Im doing. U see, I constantly have something to do in the office. Mini2 things. Non-stessing things. Basically what I'm doing is just assisting the admin side. If by any case anyone needs the extra pair of hand, I'll come into the picture.
Having a non-stressing job, I do have free times in between, when I have nothing else to do. So ive started reading again, after long2 years of not reading any books at all. Only this time round, i read the novel online. For 2 weeks, Im at page 130. Achivement tau!!! Im reading this Ayat2 Cinta. Everyone is like saying its nice. So far.. hmm.. can la.. nice jgk.. only that, I wonder.. ade ke lelaki sebaik sngt sngt sngt mcm tu? I mean, it potrays it that way la.. mcm langsong tkde flaws gitu. Tah la ehh
Ok So when I have something to do.. it will be.. hmm.. so far the things that Ive done would be.. hmm.. photocopying, data clean up, entry, write adresses on letters, fold letters into envelopes, stamp the envelopes, merging letters, screen adresses, taking down minutes in meetings, draft out emails, filing documents... hmm what else ehh.. quite alot la huh..
Oh I like the screening adresses. We have records of everyone living in Singapore dated all the way back to 1976!! n yes, I could see my grandparents name in their old2 address too! I like the paper shredder too! haha! The machine I like to play with. I purposely made some mistakes on papers so they had to be shredded away!! hehe.. how environmental friendly I am.
Other than the job, the thing that I love most is the place itself! Its in Kallang!! I always complained long distances didn't I? N now its very near!! eventhough I end at 6, I can be home at 6.30!
The only bad thing about working here is the food lar. There aren't many choices. There's only 2 halal mkn place found at Kallang. Sigh. If only any of these 2 know that there are only 2 mkn place for Muslims, they should really monopolize it man. Sell western ker...nasi ayam ke... heh.
Nvm, I'll be here only till 30th June. Then I shall continue to be a housedaughter before August comes. =D
30 june.. hmmm 6th june is IVP. The fact that I AM the comm member, gosh, Im freaking worried. I have been neglecting meetings. And trainings too! I really miss trainings. The fact that now is the period for intensive 4 days training. The only period of the year that I could erm.. lose some... fats. ehhe! And gain everything back during raya. But now, shucks man.. cant even join to lose some weight again. There goes my chance. I'll be double when raya comes.

Mary looks so cute in tudong! haha
ok i wanna watch ayat2 cinta!!
4/24/2008 10:54:00 pm;