Saturday, June 28, 2008
Monday's gonna be my last day of work. And I REALLY cant wait for it to come.
The supervisor wanted for an extension. Sorry mister, NO!!
hahaha!
Its not that the job is not good, and not the ppl too. The people in my office are great! really! so nice n united. =D
Its just that I wish to have a break before school starts yea? ;)
And there's some preparations to be done too.
Its getting quite nervous thinking abt the new school. Firstly, yea its far alright (how many times must I say I dont like long distances!)
Secondly, hmm its back to the conventional way of study. 3 yrs in RP, Ive been pampered with PBL. I can foresee another culture shock later? (help me!)
Third, shucks man, all my friends are going to nus!!! leaving me alone. hahaha!
All my girls and even my course mates!! (Im left with only Pei 'en!! eeeeee!)
Zuby, I thank God ure there. I know how u felt last yr. hehe!!~


oklah, bye2 CPD!!~~
6/28/2008 09:18:00 pm;