Wednesday, July 30, 2008
1 week is fast alright. Its sure getting more nervous each day. Monday is 2 days away.
Im getting worried but excited at the same time.
Hopefully I wont get lost.
Lucky me that Ive made new friends!! whee!!~~
At least I know I have people to turn to when I need help.
Friends I made through ntums camp.. they sure are nice!
And the camp itself was awesome!
This was my group.. we called ourselves The Watchful.. huhu
kelakar. See the eyes there on the flag. Nicely drawn by mas.

And it was the last day that 2 of us had to go early for madrasah.
So its just 3 of us + facis~

The Other Green group, SkyHigh, which Azimah belongs to. And Fitrah, tanx for the pixiesss. =D

To the organizing comm n station masters n facis, u did a marvelous job that made us campers happily satisfied!!~

Good luck for sch everyone.
7/30/2008 11:51:00 pm;