Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am sooo ANGRY!!
I mean it!!
Im furious!!
Im getting clumsier and more forgetful than ever!!!
I really dont like this.
I know its something not new coz Ive been always forgetting things and losing belongings n all.
SO now I AM angry.
This morning I came to realize that I didnt bring back home one of my tudong from camp.
Ok, its one of my favourite colour. I cant remember where I lost it but its just not in my bag.
And Then, I though I was late for the 10.20am lesson so I rushed and ran. But when I was there, I couldnt find my name. n Oh shucks I found my name under the 12.45pm lesson.
aaaaaaaregherrrrrrrrrrgh!!! binget nyeeeeeee!!What am i gonna for more than 2 hrs rite. Its not like there's a mall next to it that I roam around.
Perhaps the only lucky part I could be was that my house is just 4 bus stops away.
So yeah, I went back home.
But sheeesh, I wasted on bus fares!
I disturbed my own morning beauty sleep.Sigh. -_-'
7/29/2008 11:19:00 am;