Friday, July 04, 2008
Its weekdays...
... and Im at home!!
woopeee!!~~
It sure feels great!!!
Just me, mom n mika. =D

Have u ever witness people waiting impatiently at traffic lights, pressing the button repeatedly...? I wonder if the green man really appears faster if we press the button more than once. haha!
Funny singaporeans huh, but I think sometimes I did that too! LOL!!~
Esp when the bus is arriving at the opposite stop. haha.
I remembered during my o level english oral, I was asked what I usually do if I have free time outside. And, I said, I would stand, relax and observe all the different characters Singaporeans have. hahahhaha! Every sight would have its kiasu-ness.
ok ok. Ofcourse I bullshit. Me observing?
I think its the total opposite! Im sure I belong to the kiasu group I mentioned. hahaa. Coz Im always late so I always rush. So I always walk fast. So I always run to catch the bus/train. So I dont really got the chance to oberve what surrounds me.
hahahha.
7/04/2008 07:30:00 pm;