Sunday, August 24, 2008
So much happened.
Saddest part of all was; sigh.. nicky quits school.
It must've been so hard on her.
She just couldnt take it that she quits. What a waste kan.. da print bnyk2.. da beli buku.
I just feel so sorry for her. Perhaps I wasnt a good friend enough to help her. Well, she wasnt from material science nor engineering back in RP. Somehow I think it feels better talking to her than susan or pei'en hahaha! ok im mean. Now that she's gone, oh well..
3 weeks of school and I already have a lot of things to complete. I have 2 overdue weekly journals which I have not even started. And when monday comes, it'll become 3.
I have a lab report which I have started but have yet to complete. Talking and explaning about corrosion sounds easy, but writing about it sure is not.
I have 2 projects already started. One is quite fun and the other is not-so-fun. Fun is because when can create our own project. Anything under the sun. As long as it has some technical issues with it. So my groups had decided to do on flowers. ahh~ flowers are lovely. Give me flowers n u make me happy!!~ haha

Lovely arent they? Project has not been proposed. This is just a trial experiment and we have a lil problem here. haha! somehow somewhere the myth just didnt work!
Gonna start thinking abt something new!
The other not-so-fun project is about management. Work-life balance.
Eeew. I have yet to read up on that.
The environment of sch is getting better somehow. The people the timings and all. Yep, I got to know more n more ppl now. But well yea, environment is inversely proportional to workload la huh.
Environment =
kWorkload
haha
Yesterday was great. We had a mini gath between zuby, azimah n myself. I love it!!
I got to see azimah's hall! so fun~~ best nyeeeeeeeee!
Im gonna bunk in both of their halls once in a while for sure!!
I had some mini nap on her bed b4 starting to crack up for report. Remind me so much of FYP report eh.
N i like her indon tudong! hehee. She has this tudong for.. oh well u know back n fro.. toilet and laundry.

Amcm? If I say im indonesian pass tk? hehe! best kan!
And today, I went to see Khilaf. A production from NTUmlcs. The most expensive tix I ever bought.

I have yet to make azimah watch this kind of thing. LOL!!~
If u ask me how was it.. simply
no comments.
And I better get back to my report. Thanks for the butter cookies~ keeping me company while doing this.
c u all around~
8/24/2008 12:00:00 am;