A Wonderful Day it was. Coz its your Birthday. Happy 21st. =D
I made few simple quests. So its more like he'd found out the suprises himself, instead of me bringing n just ta-da!~ I kinda like it this way.
1st Stop:
2nd stop:
I can stressed out that Singapore is VERY small indeed. And I think that's the new Marina Barrage.
I wonder if someone can kick a ball hard enough that it'll fly into the sea.
3rd Stop:
But its not at all a place to stop. The quest was just to shop! I insisted that he'd grab an item he likes before we can proceed.
4th Stop:
TRCC!! Taufik is really entertaining!! I was sad that i missed the Hyrul Anwar performance due to exams and out of tix. But Im lucky I got the chance this time for Taufik!!
Detour: Heavenly yummy!!~
Nice being out with you again. Feels like ages since we last date. And again, Happy 21st. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, dirahmati dan diberkati hidup, disihatkan badan, dan selamat dunia dan akhirat. Ameen.
I shall end here with a bit of Taufik of his ending performance. =D Enjoy.
11/30/2008 01:34:00 am;
About me
RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4