Supported Azimah as organizer, rai as emcee and afah as the model! hehehe!The food was nice. Arafah n I had senyap2 tasted it even before the lunch break. heh~
I Had some conversation with the participants, and I felt so old. Sigh.
Most of the girls were around 16-18. Talking about o levels, which school to choose aft O and stuff. blearrrh. :(
Perhaps and all women affair will be more perfect for me? haha!
*shruggs*
Ney ney, Im not a girl not yet a woman.
My sunday was spent with NTU silat peeps. And its back-to-back meeting them for 3 consecutive days!!
Our Coach Ilyas is finally a married man. The bride was soo soo soooo pretty!!! *dreamy2 me*
Selamat Pengantin Baru!!~
I think our coach looks small here.
Oh, and we just received a very sad news. Our coach's dad just passed away today. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun. If ure reading this, perhaps u could offer doa for the arwah too.
Semoga rohnya dicucuri Allah. Ameen.
The next day we met again. For a picnic@sentosa!!
Kita mcm nk g makan angin!!~ wheeeee~

And for the first time I played volley ball! (though I didnt really got the chance to hit the ball). Im really not good when it comes to playing a ball!
We played guess who, cherade, uno, batu serembat, and zero point!! If u ask me, we used to call it "yay2". I think only maarif kids call it that. Whoever started it? haha.
We played captain ball too! oh, for the first time again, someone passed me the ball!! hahaha. Coz usually when we had captain ball, I ran everywhere but didnt get to touch the ball even once. LOL!!~ maybe coz no one trust me lar.
Here's Myself, Syikin, Shikin and Ju.


With our 2 seniors, shedah and hajar.
The third day, our silat training resumed after the exam break. The aftermath? Muscle ache!!! After so long of not exercizing, try doing those static PT! ouch man! If u ask me, the word is called jarem-urat. haha, thats what my mom thought me.
After too much of "going-outs", I decided to devote myself to house chores on wednesday. So to atleast make my mom happy after spending too much time outside. Did bits of chores like; laundry, vacuming, dishes,tidying up, babysitting. n ofcoz... my teeveee!!~ dats not a chore kan? heh.
Thursday was a travelling day. My mentor wanted to see me at 10 am, and my training started at 7.30 pm. uhuhh... well, so its more of a ulang alek day. didnt really know what to do in between. So i just headed home atleast I have baby mika to play with and to have some rest. Mind u I still had aching body.
home - school
school - home
home - school
school - home
punye la sedap duit tambang die potong2!
During the long looong journey, I spent my time reading up this:
For some reason, I was really immersed into the story. Imagining every scene. I could feel the emotions written. And its sad. vair vair saaaaad. Its like I could feel what the character feels. The pain. The agony. Well, though I know its all fictional. Hee.
And the story highlights the moral of it:
You may check up surah Al-Zalzalah to know the meaning.
I could feel the hair on my arm stand somehow. The greatness of Allah. No matter how small the sin you commit, it shall be revealed. Hrmm.... *ponders*
Think people.
Alryte, moving on. Did i tell u I was happy for the thursday's training? u know y?
bcoz bcoz bocz......! for the first time (again!), I ran 7 rounds on the track!! wheeeeeee~~ so dats 2.8 km? hehhee!
hey that's a BIG achivement for me ok!! Coz honest, Im not a good runner. My stamina sucks. Its like my run = ur jog, my jog = ur walk. And it has always been running around school, around estates, parks for me, but not tracks. Thats a good start. And Im happy for myself. :)
So today, 5th dec, was my course registration day. I stayed at home. And it was So troublesome! with no vancancies la, clashes lah.. end up I couldnt register for my applied chemistry! need to appeal bla bla bla at the office... hmpf!! cant they just do it for us! It was frustating.
Thats uni life I guess.
Other than that, my sis and I baked a cake! a chocolate cake. Yummilicious cake. Its called Kek Mud loaf. Recipe taken from Berita Harian. We tried the new mixer mom bought this morning. The old mixer was.. well, burnt during hari raya.. too much of baking I guess. And that appliance, according to my mom, was older than me. So its a good brand alryte, to have lasted more than 20 yrs.
And Im still frustated over the course registration.
ooooooouh.
ntu
Ntu
NTU
anti-U
ANTI-U!!!!
