Lets fly..!



Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mauduk: Have you ever told a lie, and felt uneasy afterwards?

I dont know how to put this, but I admit I lied.

The story goes like this. It was the wednesday before the long weekends of CNY. That wednesday I had my first Lab session.

So you see, I have this one module that consists of 5 lab sessions. 2 of which we have to write a full report which due within 2 weeks from the lab day, 2 informal report which due within a week and 1 virtual online lab with a test. We will be graded by all the reports and online test for the virtual lab.

That particular wednesday was an informal report lab for me.

And so it was an easy experiment. It was about measuring the microhardness of alumina and glass. Sounds easy isnt it? It really was. In conclusion, the one with longer crack length and wider dent dimension = less hard material.

Because it was easy, I had completed my report in a day. And because I had completed it too early and the weekends was long and I had so much fun meeting up old friends; I totally forgot about the report.

Being me, I have this habit of not liking to submit assignments early, coz I always have this mindset like, mane tahu nnt ilham answer lagi bagos dtg bsok2.

Dap dup dap dup, and I remembered about this report of mine just last Thursday. A day right after the due date. I kinda freaked out alone in the MRT on the way to school when suddenly teringt psl ni. I have no idea how it had really slipped off my mind.

The only thing I could do was to email the lab supervisor, with the hope she would accept my late submission.

I couldnt focus much during lectures. After all lessons are done, I quickly used the school's computer to email her. Lucky I only had 2 hours of lessons on thursdays. Having that uneasy and worried feeling with frequent drifting thoughts in class is just not good.

My dear friend Susan was there accompanying me. She helped me with the email. I was about to write in that I really forgot and that it had slipped of my mind. But Susan insisted that that was totally an invalid reason to give. She said the supervisor wont accept that typical kind of reason.

I thought she had made a point. I followed her advice. And I followed her suggestion to say that I was out of country during the long weekends. Hrm... So I did write that.

I felt quite uneasy after that. And now, Im more than worried coz there's no reply at all. I was hoping she would reply saying that its ok and she would accept my report. Im still waiting though.

I keep thinking about it.

I remembered when I was in Poly, I encountered few times of submitting my RJs after 11.59. Ofcourse I couldnt submit 'em online nimore and had to email the faci together with a reason.

I had always give a non-false reason. I remembered writing something like I was too tired after cca that I dozed off soon after I reached home. The faci still accepted it.

I remembered writing something like my laptop went faulty (when it really did). I remembered writing something like I wasnt feeling well. Both were still accepted.

I remembered there was one time Azimah and I played Xbox during the 1 hr break and thought that there wont be any 2nd meeting, but we were wrong coz there was still second meeting. We emailed the faci and she forgave us. And we still got an 'A' for that day.

I used to tell myself, sometimes telling the truth and be sincere is just better. If it wasnt accepted, atleast u tried. Tried being honest of what really happened. Its like, who WOULD WANT to purposely submit a report late isnt it. who WOULD WANT to purposely skip 2nd meeting for Xbox rite?

Oh no no no, its not that Im blaming Susan now. She tried to save me for having my report being accepted.

Thing is.. Im thinkin.. Is it ok to "cover" up to save ourself?
Ofcoz we are thought not to lie.. but one may say, alah stakat ni report je.
Its only 1 AU anyway. I really dont know.


So how do I save my grade if let say.. the report is not accepted (nauzubillah)?
I know I know.. dont repeat the same mistake and buat the following ones betul2 kn?

Thing is; Im worried AGAIN coz...

I had my virtual online lab last wednesday. We need to read ALOT! the lab manuals, the online learning, the machine instructions and all! I spent hours n hours reading. And when its time for the online MCQ test, I found it hard and difficult. I only know a few.

Its written there that score will be published after the test. But when I had ended the test, there wasnt any score shown. Instead...

Instead...

INSTEAD!!!!!


its written there...


"can do better"



OMG!! what is the meaning eh!!
terok sngt ke score terlalu rendah utk dipublish kan ke tk tahu la ehh Allahu a'lam je la dgn ayat tertulis semcm gitu.


Im left with 3 more labs to kick 'em hard. I better be good this time round. InsyaAllah.






School is tough. I must be tougher.

..so as to bear the load before it propagates from the notch till fracture failure.
haha.

1/31/2009 10:40:00 pm;

About me

RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius
ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wishes


fav


Talk to me!



JUKEBOX


Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012







Chain up




CREDITS




blogspot
blogskins