Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I boarded the MRT as early as 6.30am yesterday. wow! Ive got to see the sunrise from the train. Its nice.
N I was suprised, to see all the 'Boon Lay" boards been replaced. Its now heading towards 'Joo koon'. Joo Koon?! hehehe...! joo koon!!! And in 6 yrs to come, they're gonna extend it to Tuas Station. If u ask me, they should've extend one exactly next to NTU. heh. u know, just like Dover next to SP. That, will cut down my travelling time. =D
Ok alryte... dont u just love februarys.. peaceful n calming.. ahhh~ I had a great birthday this yr.. And for the first time, I did somthing new for my birthday.
I donated blood!! It was quite scarry at first. And I was all alone coz Shikin who came with me cant donate. The thought of those needles and suction. eeeeew. but *ehem*, Im proud of myself, able to keep myself strong throughout.
It was painful. A abit lah. The moment when the nurse poked was painful. n oh, also when the nurse poked the finger to check iron level. I made sure I turned away coz I dont dare to see the needles.
The very day was fine. The dizziness came only the next day. And I slept in lecture as if nobody's there. Wah, first time I slept in lecture this sem. There goes my clean record. haha.
N now is reccess week. The time Im supposed to catch up wat ive missed.. N Ive tonnes of things to complete. Sch just wont give us a real 'BREAK' dont they.
I have my full lab report. I have CA next week to study. I have my HR project. n omg, im such a business noob!
This HR project we have to do about Body Shop. Body Shop tau!!!! Im sure every girl will atleast own 1 body shop product. The more I read about body shop, the more Im tempted to buy their skincare products!!! Those fruity2 moisturizers.. ahhh.....!!~~
"Nature's way to Beautiful" . You should really check out the vid under that slogan:
http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/index.aspxBut when u check out the prices... erm ermm... like..oh-lupakan-saja.
And there's one competitor namely Crabtree & Evelyn. N omg this one!!! temp me to the max!
Its all natural n proven to work! But its only mend for those .. those rich ones. 1 moisturizer can cost like more than 50 bucks? its like u press and squeeze 1 time, a dollar is gone. hahah!
I have yet to find 1 that can really make me glow...!! Im tired of ponds. Any new recommendations?
2/25/2009 03:42:00 pm;