Saturday, March 14, 2009
Apart from being so sooo geram that I couldnt join the ntu-nus friendly, I had a great spending moment today!
I enjoyed watching the friendly. Its been quite some time already. N i think my fellow ntu mates did pretty well, which at times, just got me excited!! Ive gotta admit that I miss doing all those. Yes, I miss doing silat.
oh well. fated. =D

So after zohor, Hida N I had an impromtu decision. I couldnt remember how we got into Body Shop conversation, but suddenly we were talking abt Body Shop and the nxt moment, oh boy! we're heading towards the warehouse sale!
Body Shop Warehouse Sale
Up to 70% savings; FREE Gift with purchases above $50 or more (Valid for the first 3,000 customers only)
11 - 14 March
11am - 8pm
Suntec Convention Level 3 Gallery West (near Pearl River)Yea yea it was the last day of the sale. We aimed for Strawberry Body Butter, but erk! it was plain disappoinment. None left. Just to please ourselves, we grabbed any other things that were strawberry-flavoured. LOL!~

N Body butter wise, we took the passion fruit instead.
The crowd was terrible. Kalahkan bazaar geylang time puase gitu. Such that they had to regulate people by batches to go up the escalator. Lets Blame the IT fair!!
And the queue was worse. It was terribly long.
And the IT fair is insane!! they made use of this real man to be a statue? his eyes are so red! probably tired of posing still all the way at the entrance. He didnt move at all. Only his eyes were blinking and we could see he's breathing.
I wonder if die rase gatal mcm maner ehh nk garuk... or kalau rase nk terkencing? Hrmm..

Oh wells, crowd pon crowd lah. Queue pon queue lah. Coz what we bought were really satisfying~ Can u imagine 5 bottles of shower gels for only $10? heeeeeee!! Best kan best kan.
Ok HRM, ur project really got me hooked up with Body Shop products. =D
Now my collection list is expanding!!!

I had great time shopping with u!!~
3/14/2009 11:33:00 pm;