This was my first time. I had always wanted to catch those disneys on ice but I wasnt sure if the expensive tix would worth. N now, I feel dat its REALLY worth the money the time the everyting!! Awesome.
They displayed 7 walt disney's princesses. From Jasmin to Belle to Snow White to Ariel to Mulan to Arora to Cinderella!
Initially it was kinda embarrassing coz I see Adults came with their small kids, all dressed up in pretty2 princess dress! But it was alrite coz the place was very Big N the main point is; i enjoyed it.
Those professional skaters amazed me. They can balance really well (unlike my friends n I who needed those metal bars to balance ourselves when we tried skating). hehhe.
They can dance on ice. Swaying gracefully~ They can do acrobats la!!! Im so astounded lar. U know, like u do ganda on matt, but they did it on skates!
The 7 dwarfs from Snow White:
Under the Sea mass dance from Mermaid:
Belle n the dishes from Beauty & The Beast:
check out these 3 vids. I put up only some couple dance, coz i love 'em the most! =D
It was terrific!!~
3/15/2009 10:05:00 pm;
About me
RP Graduate
Material Science
Ex-Maarifian
Javanese - Malay by race
Islam - by religion
Aquarius ten-two-eight eight
East residers
Third child out of 4