Saturday, April 04, 2009
I came across this interesting article about male and female brain. I found it totally true and yet, at the same time, if u sit and think properly, u'll laugh at how nature is as it is.
If I have the time, i'll type out the long article here for sharing nxt time. Its about how women remember little2 things that men dont. And how these little2 things seem so important to women but look small to men.
Things like dates - anniversaries, birthdays, when-u-first-talk-to-him, when-u-first-saw-him-smile, first-movie-together, date-being-couple, and all that sort.
Girls, dont lie. Im sure theres once or twice u do try to remember one of those mentioned.
If I were to relate this to myself, I found it so true esp when it comes to what people wear. I don't know why but I think I have a pictorial memory. I tend to remember what people wear at different occasions. Be it during hari raya, gatherings, birthdays, or any events. If I think he/she looks nice in what he/she wears, it will just be stored here in my brain, without me forcing it to. Unlike maths formulas which I had to force 'em inside. haha!
No joke! I think I can still recall SOME of what my girlfriends wore for hari raya during secondary school.
And the frustating part is, at times I expect others to remember as well but they dont. U know when ure telling a story to someone, and ure referring to 'baju A' that u both saw before. But he/she will just go.. aaaah...? and simply cant remember. Geram eh.
I think Bilal has tolerated quite alot on this. haha. There's once when he asked what shud we wear, and I gave an indirect answer. "baju yang ktorg pakai time first day of my sem 2 pegi clinic". My instincts were right. Its un-recall-able. And IF its my mood swing days,.. well u noe aje la eh.. be prepared.
I think its funny but cute. hehee.
But date wise.. Im not so good at it. I tend to miss my friends' birthdays too sometimes. N yea, I dont keep track of montharies. I cant remember how many months or what we've been together. Cause I think its not important. Yg penting, we're still together. =D
Tp baju pon tk penting eh. LOL!!~

Ok perhaps the "beer lobe", u might wanna change it to "tea-kedai-kop- lobe"
And to you Bi, Dont worrylah, I still love you.
4/04/2009 12:49:00 am;