Thursday, April 09, 2009
The puppies in cartoon always look so so cute. In reality, dogs n puppies, i'll better stay far far away from them. haha!

I watched the whole story of 101 dalmation on youtube. Ade jgk org2 yang kuase utk upload parts by parts eh. What cartoon should I watch next tonight?
I wonder why I am so relaxed n not that stressed up for exams. Though I know its around 10 days away to my first paper, I always feel that exam is still far away. And today, Ive been doing the same tutorial since monday. Da tige hari 1 tutorial pon tk habes2. I know I SHOULD start getting my nerves wreck for exams by now. how eh..
And look who helped me when I had trouble solving my maths today? hehee

cam fhm tau si kecik nie.. siap dengan pen with my maths book.

And then he's so happy. Probably thinks that he had really hepled me out. LOL!!
Cute little Mikail. And he's getting more and more like my brother when he was that age.
4/09/2009 01:52:00 am;