Thursday, July 23, 2009
Road to Recovery - Phase 4:Today is already the 4th week post-operation. u see, I practically have improved alot. I think.
I can walk properly. sometimes I forgot that my leg should be in pain. I can sit. sit with legs bent that is.
From 0 degree (leg straight only), to 30 degrees (slightly bend), to 60 degrees (bend further), and now my brace is set to 90 degrees! That makes my sitting position the most proper after op!
With that, Im left with 2 weeks! then I wont have to wear this brace around anymore. I had enough of people staring at my leg!
Last saturday was the first time I went out aft my OP. Walking around is still much tiring for me. Going to toilets is still a hassle. U know u know, its like, u like nak terkencing already but u have to take off 7 velcro straps first one by one! ergh.
But oooooh best dpt klua u know u know! Im in love with my shopped items!
now i cant wait for weekends again!! wheehoo!!~
Weekends come quick pls..........!
The horror of work - I grind my finger!!!!
Save me.
7/23/2009 12:16:00 pm;